Saturday, July 31, 2010

the other day saw a bit of a movie on television, just the last bit of it. the guy went to the girls wedding trying to win her back, and eventually he did by saying this poem. i found it quite interesting. the poem is all in mathematical form i think cause don't quite get it until i told aaron about it, and he explain it to me.
anyways, here is the poem. it's call "Square Roots of 3".

~The Square Root of 3~

I fear that I will always be
A lonely number like root three
A three is all that's good and right,
Why must my three keep out of sight
Beneath a vicious square root sign,
I wish instead I were a nine
For nine could thwart this evil trick,
with just some quick arithmetic
I know I'll never see the sun, as 1.7321
Such is my reality, a sad irrationality
When hark! What is this I see,
Another square root of a three
Has quietly come waltzing by,
Together now we multiply
To form a number we prefer,
Rejoicing as an integer
We break free from our mortal bonds
And with a wave of magic wands
Our square root signs become unglued
And love for me has been renewed.


and here is the explanation that aaron told me..

sqn root of 3 = 1.7321
f u multiple sqn root of 3 with sqn root of 3
u will gt 3
so its sayin 3 is initially trap by sqn root
n cant b a whole number
then sqn root of 9 will gt a whole number
wich is 3
its putting 3 as a person
a lonely person with another lonely person = a couple

Interesting~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home